Our club offers a wide variety of activities. For instance:
- Members open their homes to each other for House Parties and Games Nights, which are friendly, low-pressure gatherings, as well as great ice-breakers for getting to know people.
- Enjoy an evening of Dining Out at local restaurants with your fellow singles. Movies at a nearby cinema often follow dinner.
- For spiritual nourishment we offer Masses, Book Discussions, and Retreats for our members.
- Community Volunteering, an essential element of Catholic life, from sing-alongs at nursing homes to charity fund raisers, and more.
- Whether it be relaxing at the DSO, visiting the Macomb Center, or enjoying a good concert in the park in Plymouth, Cultural Events are activities enjoyed by all.
- For the athletically inclined, we have Volleyball, Softball, Bowling, Tennis, and Hiking events provide a combination of low-intensity competition with friendly interaction.
- Our members sponsor Ski Trips for the regular skiers in our club: from local cross country outings to weekend-long downhill skiing trips up north.
- Tying the bundle together and making CAC special are the twice-yearly Regional Weekends and the annual National Conventions, where CAC'ers from distant parts of the country meet and vacationwith one another.